“Looking at others as brothers and sisters to save ourselves and the world..” The message of Pope Francis’s new social encyclical: no one is saved alone. It proposes a fraternal society so that society is not overrun by war, hatred, violence, indifference and new walls....
- Wait for the Desert to Bloom December 7, 2022Bishop Robert Barron Friends, we must be patient; and in this season of waiting, we look toward Christmas—the great blooming in the desert.Bishop Robert Barron
- Go Meet John the Baptist November 30, 2022Bishop Robert Barron Friends, on the second Sunday of Advent, the Church invites us to go meet the great Advent figure of John the Baptist.Bishop Robert Barron
- An Advent Challenge November 23, 2022Bishop Robert Barron We come today to the first Sunday of Advent. Now is the time to wake up and stay awake, to get our lives in order, to stop making excuses.Bishop Robert Barron
- What the Immaculate Conception Means December 8, 2022Fr. Steve Grunow The Immaculate Conception is an extraordinary gift by which God in Christ acted to save his Mother, and us, from sin and refusals to love.Fr. Steve Grunow
- Apologetics Isn’t Dead: Cameron Bertuzzi’s Conversion to Catholicism December 6, 2022Justin Kalan Cameron Bertuzzi’s conversion can offer some consolation to apologists that their work matters. God can and does use arguments and evidence to bring people to the faith.Justin Kalan